Sunday, August 16, 2020

Pray and Prosper -The Abraham Accord a beacon of light

 The Abraham Accord - A Beacon of Light

So amazing to hear news that there is a strong step towards peace in the Middle East," instead of more conflict.   It's just a beginning, but it is a beginning.  As I watched the announcement of the Abraham Accord live from the oval office, I felt such deep gratitude and I felt hope.   Trying to understand or have optimism for what occurs in the Middle East has always been extremely difficult for me.  One of those topics that felt too big to grasp.  But now, I see a common thread being weaved and that common thread is a tolerance for all religions and allowing people to pray. Yes, it is back to prayer.  Good people would much rather pray and prosper than hate and fight.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment